TP-Link announces its new Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip
Control up to 6 smart devices from a single power outlet
Monitor device energy usage & set schedules
Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana
If you’ve invested in smart power outlets you know how awesome they are for turning on that hard to reach lamp or your coffee pot before your foot touches the bedroom floor.
However, if you’re attempting to control a host of devices in your entertainment console or home office, you may find that you either have to turn them all on and off at once or find enough power outlets so you can give each a smart plug.
No longer my friend!
You can turn up to 6 devices on and off independently while using only one power outlet in your home!
TP-Link has just announced its foray into smart power strips–meaning you can turn up to 6 devices on and off independently while using only one power outlet in your home!
With independent control of six devices and three USB ports to charge three others, the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip is ideal for family rooms, home offices or small business, enabling you to power up electronics remotely using your existing home Wi-Fi network. There is no need to struggle with finding multiple outlets. You can simply plug all of your devices into one smart power strip and remotely turn them on from anywhere with the Kasa Smart mobile app.
Here’s what you get with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip:
- 6 Smart Outlets – Independently control 6 smart outlets and charge 3 devices with built-in USB ports. Ideal for controlling electronics in your home, home office, or small business.
- Surge Protection – ETL certified surge protection shields sensitive electronics and appliances from sudden power surges that can occur during weather storms and cause irreparable damage.
- Energy Monitoring – Monitor how much energy devices connected to the power strip consume. Check on each one from your Kasa Smart app and turn off ones that are using too much power.
- Control from Anywhere – Control connected devices from anywhere with the Kasa Smart app. Power up your office remotely and even your holiday lights from the app.
- Voice Control – Remotely control your smart plug and use voice commands with Alexa, Google Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana.
- Set Schedules – Schedule each outlet individually or all together to turn on and off at set times throughout the day.
…if you are looking for reliability and safety first, then TP-Link has the best reputation for this kind of smart device!
The Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip is available at Amazon.com for $79.99. However, this is not the first smart power strip ever offered, so dig around and see if you like the look of other smart power strips. However, if you are looking for reliability and safety first, then TP-Link has the best reputation for this kind of smart device!